Beach squelch shimmy is back.
Just in time for its Halloween show at Brick & Mortar Music Hall, where it will take part in punk rock tradition alongside the likes of Nobunny and Ty Segall, Oakland’s Uzi Rash has gifted us this exclusive peek at its next album, a video directed Dan Shaw (big brother of Shannon of Shannon & the Clams).
I Was 30 in 2012, due out in November after some delay, features the song “Garbageland.” Enjoy scenes of what appears to be the band giving “Ring Around the Rosie” a go, mixed with horrifying images of half-human, half-beasts foraging for rotten foods. I would say that this is reminiscent of the “I am The Walrus” segment from Magical Mystery Tour on acid, but it’s fair to assume that was already the case. So take a gander here at this bum trip version — or perhaps it’s Uzi Rash's take of a dystopian future, and remember to catch the band covering the Undertones for Halloween this Friday, Oct.28.
Most Commented On
- zUzviaJXphLlYMPuVgYZ - April 18, 2014
- ScYGPceqyQNCkrLATfuI - April 18, 2014
- Oh yeah, because Greg is your real name? - April 18, 2014
- lol - April 18, 2014
- xwXAORJJWONAwUycf - April 18, 2014
- Ahh the sweet irony of - April 18, 2014
- gowASgzXQY - April 18, 2014
- Nobody seems to address this - April 18, 2014
- gYXhvbcWyFOSPiLUi - April 18, 2014
- baltpqsczsI - April 18, 2014