Perhaps you already are (or probably should be) into the steamy sounds of Discodromo, the Italian DJ-production duo currently residing in Berlin who bitch-slap the gurgling tickle of Italo-disco with some filthy minimal techno trick-outs. Or maybe you just like to watch cute scruffy gay boys having a lubed-up orgy? We say both.
And what better way to kick off Folsom Week than an X-rated video featuring said scruffy boys -- plus a party full of hot things? Discodromo will play an exclusive set at the always enjoyable Honey Sundays this Sunday at the Holy Cow, put on by Honey Soundsystem. And to celebrate their latest release on Honey's Discaire Records, "Mercurio," Discodromo boys Giacomo and Giovanni have put out a fun promo video that makes good use of trashbags, flashlights, gardening gloves, dirty Nikes, tube socks, and nasty boys.
We can't embed it in this post, but head over to this link and enter the case-sensitive password FLANEUR for a nice little rush (NSFW, obviously). Below is a neat summer mix from the boys and a listen to the new release. Is the video a preview of Sunday night's debauchery? One can only hope.
DISCODROMO AT HONEY SUNDAYS
Sun/18, 8pm, $5
(Discodromo plays 10pm-2am)
1535 Folsom, SF.
Most Commented On
- HOW I GOT MY EX BACK - December 7, 2013
- Its not a reasonable - December 7, 2013
- These days it's not a - December 7, 2013
- Harvey Milk's dog pooper scooper law - December 7, 2013
- dark energy is murder - December 7, 2013
- Milk - December 7, 2013
- troll - December 7, 2013
- People like Castro are permanently angry and bitter - December 7, 2013
- Lost the anger, Castro. It does not become someone who claims to - December 7, 2013
- Then you should ignore his posts instead of reading them - December 7, 2013