Perhaps you already are (or probably should be) into the steamy sounds of Discodromo, the Italian DJ-production duo currently residing in Berlin who bitch-slap the gurgling tickle of Italo-disco with some filthy minimal techno trick-outs. Or maybe you just like to watch cute scruffy gay boys having a lubed-up orgy? We say both.
And what better way to kick off Folsom Week than an X-rated video featuring said scruffy boys -- plus a party full of hot things? Discodromo will play an exclusive set at the always enjoyable Honey Sundays this Sunday at the Holy Cow, put on by Honey Soundsystem. And to celebrate their latest release on Honey's Discaire Records, "Mercurio," Discodromo boys Giacomo and Giovanni have put out a fun promo video that makes good use of trashbags, flashlights, gardening gloves, dirty Nikes, tube socks, and nasty boys.
We can't embed it in this post, but head over to this link and enter the case-sensitive password FLANEUR for a nice little rush (NSFW, obviously). Below is a neat summer mix from the boys and a listen to the new release. Is the video a preview of Sunday night's debauchery? One can only hope.
DISCODROMO AT HONEY SUNDAYS
Sun/18, 8pm, $5
(Discodromo plays 10pm-2am)
1535 Folsom, SF.
Most Commented On
- NxPnOIoODTaKUeSUdi - April 17, 2014
- I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too - April 17, 2014
- he's very nice and great a spell caster here is email. obasispel - April 17, 2014
- The point is that you are merely borrowing your home - April 17, 2014
- Straight line thinkers like Greg think that money can only be - April 17, 2014
- Don't confuse Greg with basic facts. - April 17, 2014
- Greg, you're just mixing it up to dry and deflect from being - April 17, 2014
- Greg, we don't live in Mexico and besides, you just said that - April 17, 2014
- Thank you Great Owologbo - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control and new rent - April 17, 2014