A self-identified "anonymous ballpark worker" has emailed the Guardian a poem in response to this week's cover story by George McIntire. Read it after the jump.
Bad Karma Giants
The Giants are getting blown away.
It seems that they have lost their way.
What should the Giants do?
Sign that contract with Local 2!
The bad karma is just too strong.
Giant's management must right this wrong.
Ballpark workers can't live on garlic fries.
Give us our due, that's what is wise.
Larry Baer, this is your call.
Make it right, or suffer and fall.
Do it now, do what's right.
And put that pennant back in sight!
-from an anonymous ballpark worker
Most Commented On
- HINT: SFUSD should have done - July 24, 2014
- San Francisco's untouchables - July 24, 2014
- Joe whenever someone challenges you, you call them a troll. - July 24, 2014
- We have - July 24, 2014
- Did you - July 24, 2014
- His clothes weren't more - July 24, 2014
- I don't know why you have it in for that dude but - July 24, 2014
- Yes, greatly superior analysis - July 24, 2014
- Ah, but Probal Young, - July 24, 2014
- SFBG doesn't want to be post-racial because - July 24, 2014