A self-identified "anonymous ballpark worker" has emailed the Guardian a poem in response to this week's cover story by George McIntire. Read it after the jump.
Bad Karma Giants
The Giants are getting blown away.
It seems that they have lost their way.
What should the Giants do?
Sign that contract with Local 2!
The bad karma is just too strong.
Giant's management must right this wrong.
Ballpark workers can't live on garlic fries.
Give us our due, that's what is wise.
Larry Baer, this is your call.
Make it right, or suffer and fall.
Do it now, do what's right.
And put that pennant back in sight!
-from an anonymous ballpark worker
Most Commented On
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014
- Nonprofits might not be - March 10, 2014
- S.F. TAXPAYERS are on the hook - March 10, 2014
- Uber never said they were - March 10, 2014
- You lose. - March 10, 2014
- Progressives have historically been opposed to monopolies. - March 10, 2014
- i will never stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me - March 10, 2014
- People don't seem to - March 10, 2014