What would happen if all Americans simply paid cash for everything?
Can't afford it, don't buy it. And always pay cash for all day to day items so that your purchases do not go into a database.
You say you have had it with a power structure that puts you in debt and tracks your every move? And you don't wanna go through your life with a hook in your mouth and obligated to remain at a soul-starving day job you despise.
This would do it, wouldn't it? Of course, if you're happy being in hock, wage-slaving and a marketer's dream, carry on, by all means.
Most Commented On
- Which skin colors does Emma - July 23, 2014
- Cultural appropriation - July 23, 2014
- So your racism is entirely voluntary? - July 23, 2014
- Neologism - July 23, 2014
- OMG WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!! - July 23, 2014
- Demographics - July 23, 2014
- But you non-white, female - July 23, 2014
- this is interesting - July 23, 2014
- God help us, not Kokomo! - July 23, 2014
- Why do you ask? - July 23, 2014