Big party in LA last night celebrating the re-launch of My Space. Justin Timberlake, one of the moribund personal networking site's co-owners (along with Specific Media) brought in some of his pals to rock the El Rey.
One can only imagine the reaction this fete got in San Francisco--wonder what Mayor Lee and his pals will dangle in front of MySpace to get them to leave Beverly Hills (and Irvine).
A few inexpensive ideas spring to mind--why not offer to re-name the Trans America Pyramid the "Really Pointy My Space Tower"? Or Lombard Street as "The Way Twisty My Space Street"?
Most Commented On
- So what are "progressives" doing to fix public education? - July 24, 2014
- FBFoPYvvWKhBC - July 24, 2014
- aFygUdPcXhr - July 24, 2014
- More $ to Muni means more absenteeism. - July 24, 2014
- Um... Tenant's rights might - July 24, 2014
- FncnUMLWjS - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Re; - July 24, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 24, 2014
- jMYvwYeYbjltKJ - July 24, 2014