A memorial for Ron Lanza, the queer impresario who founded Valencia Rose Cafe and Josie's Cabaret and Juice Joint, has been set for Saturday, June 15 at El Rio.
Lanza died of colon cancer April 9.
The memorial starts at 11am and runs to 1pm. It's an open mic; come tell a story. And expect to hear some crazy ones; he had a long and interesting life.
Most Commented On
- UberX/Lyft/Sidecar are externalizing the cost of their accidents - March 11, 2014
- Eureka! - March 11, 2014
- Uber - March 11, 2014
- Chris Dolan is available - March 11, 2014
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014