Michele Bachmann, unsuccessful 2012 presidential candidate, subject of FBI inquiry, Congressman and wife of "Pray The Gay Away (Except For Mine)" Marcus Bachmann, has decided to call it a day.Not seeking re-election in 2014. She says losing her seat isn't the cause. Sure.
An undistinguished rep from a safely gerrymandered district, she was the soul of the Evangelical Right for a short spell, which is likely her future occupation. Now martyred out of Congress, she can parlay her exile into every Fundamentalist yapper's dream, not working and getting paid for it.
This one's for you, Chellie:http://johnnyangelwendell.bandcamp.com/track/crazy-eyes
Most Commented On
- Economic cleansing - December 11, 2013
- What a mealy-mouthed comment. - December 11, 2013
- Of course - December 11, 2013
- Sounds like an oldie with an axe to grind - December 11, 2013
- Agreed. "Look for him to find - December 11, 2013
- Don't get me wrong. This guy - December 11, 2013
- This country is filled with homeless and poor - December 11, 2013
- I think this septic man is - December 11, 2013
- It concluded a lot - December 11, 2013
- Here's what works: If you - December 11, 2013