Michele Bachmann, unsuccessful 2012 presidential candidate, subject of FBI inquiry, Congressman and wife of "Pray The Gay Away (Except For Mine)" Marcus Bachmann, has decided to call it a day.Not seeking re-election in 2014. She says losing her seat isn't the cause. Sure.
An undistinguished rep from a safely gerrymandered district, she was the soul of the Evangelical Right for a short spell, which is likely her future occupation. Now martyred out of Congress, she can parlay her exile into every Fundamentalist yapper's dream, not working and getting paid for it.
This one's for you, Chellie:http://johnnyangelwendell.bandcamp.com/track/crazy-eyes
Most Commented On
- Great spell caster that bring back my ex lover - April 23, 2014
- hhhmmmm - April 23, 2014
- how i got hiv cure - April 23, 2014
- It's true - SFBG prefer purity and achieving nothing to - April 23, 2014
- Still goes to poor political judgement and instincts - April 23, 2014
- Only two of the eleven Supes are hardline lefties - April 23, 2014
- Where was the "hippie" in her - April 22, 2014
- This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've heard today - April 22, 2014
- Again... - April 22, 2014
- Tech doesn't need you -- nor does SF - April 22, 2014