Today on the 101 headed home from gym, I saw a 2010 GMC SUV with the bumper stickers "Who Is John Galt?" and "I Love Capitalism" on the back.
If memory serves, said vehicle was made after the US Government saved said company via loans, that is, taxpayer dollars.
I guess this is the right-wing whackaloon version of "Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac".
Most Commented On
- KDiBURdoDkhFqTUPtd - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- Ed Lee's Twitter Tax Break - July 29, 2014
- They find the experience - July 29, 2014
- Yes. If you are with the - July 29, 2014
- Alix Rosenthal is looking to move up - July 29, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 29, 2014
- It's still a tiny amount of space and not worth - July 29, 2014
- The point is that if you divert funds to your favorite pork - July 29, 2014
- The terms liberal and conservative are not useful here. - July 29, 2014