Today on the 101 headed home from gym, I saw a 2010 GMC SUV with the bumper stickers "Who Is John Galt?" and "I Love Capitalism" on the back.
If memory serves, said vehicle was made after the US Government saved said company via loans, that is, taxpayer dollars.
I guess this is the right-wing whackaloon version of "Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac".
Most Commented On
- Lost MUNI revenue - July 23, 2014
- what is going to happen to - July 23, 2014
- blaming the workers for the - July 23, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - July 23, 2014
- I recommend you research the book. - July 23, 2014
- Hasbara bullshit - July 23, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 23, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- CEQA reform battle sparks welcome changes even before final - July 23, 2014