Today on the 101 headed home from gym, I saw a 2010 GMC SUV with the bumper stickers "Who Is John Galt?" and "I Love Capitalism" on the back.
If memory serves, said vehicle was made after the US Government saved said company via loans, that is, taxpayer dollars.
I guess this is the right-wing whackaloon version of "Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac".
Most Commented On
- Mmm.. good to be here in your - April 23, 2014
- I still see balance there - April 23, 2014
- Maybe but many of the Sunday meters supporters came across - April 23, 2014
- The problem is - April 23, 2014
- Loving clean air and the - April 23, 2014
- Interpreter, not translator. - April 23, 2014
- Yes, Greg is a troll, and usually wrong as here - April 23, 2014
- Nieto has multiple RO's against him and was clearly - April 23, 2014
- Deserted is ridiculous - April 23, 2014
- actually, he was innocent. - April 23, 2014