Well, this is intriguing. According to an event announcement for an upcoming talk this Wednesday, there are some bizarre new developments on the "innovation in San Francisco" front. "New plans are being launched to help entrepreneurs launch their dreams," the San Francisco Technology Democrats informs us, "from mobile apps to making pizza delivery drones available."
Drones? For pizza delivery? Shouldn't someone warn the American Civil Liberties Union?
In any case, the talk aims to give curious techies, policy wonks, activists and others an opportunity to pose questions to Board of Supervisors President David Chiu and Chief Innovation Officer Jay Nath concerning San Francisco's Open Data Portal, proposed revisions to Open Data laws, and similar topics of interest. It will be held Wed/20 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the Marine's Memorial Club Fireplace Room, 609 Sutter, in San Francisco.
Most Commented On
- Ed Lee has revealed himself - July 29, 2014
- Clearly someone who is almost - July 29, 2014
- virtually all of Jane Kim's - July 29, 2014
- Without debt, wealth cannot be created. - July 29, 2014
- Goodday My name is Kate - July 29, 2014
- uVMWamJWwNQ - July 29, 2014
- All great and important - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- How many times have - July 29, 2014
- No, we should punish greedy - July 29, 2014