Well, this is intriguing. According to an event announcement for an upcoming talk this Wednesday, there are some bizarre new developments on the "innovation in San Francisco" front. "New plans are being launched to help entrepreneurs launch their dreams," the San Francisco Technology Democrats informs us, "from mobile apps to making pizza delivery drones available."
Drones? For pizza delivery? Shouldn't someone warn the American Civil Liberties Union?
In any case, the talk aims to give curious techies, policy wonks, activists and others an opportunity to pose questions to Board of Supervisors President David Chiu and Chief Innovation Officer Jay Nath concerning San Francisco's Open Data Portal, proposed revisions to Open Data laws, and similar topics of interest. It will be held Wed/20 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the Marine's Memorial Club Fireplace Room, 609 Sutter, in San Francisco.
Most Commented On
- If your out of town workers - May 23, 2013
- I was there last night... - May 23, 2013
- Brick and Mortar, not Brick and Martyr - May 23, 2013
- True - May 23, 2013
- Johnny told the truth and - May 23, 2013
- Entertainment Commission - May 23, 2013
- Are you also afraid of your - May 23, 2013
- Good to have Johnny here - May 23, 2013
- Adding to that... which they - May 23, 2013
- SFMTA chief hopes to calm the parking meter furor at - May 23, 2013