Well, this is intriguing. According to an event announcement for an upcoming talk this Wednesday, there are some bizarre new developments on the "innovation in San Francisco" front. "New plans are being launched to help entrepreneurs launch their dreams," the San Francisco Technology Democrats informs us, "from mobile apps to making pizza delivery drones available."
Drones? For pizza delivery? Shouldn't someone warn the American Civil Liberties Union?
In any case, the talk aims to give curious techies, policy wonks, activists and others an opportunity to pose questions to Board of Supervisors President David Chiu and Chief Innovation Officer Jay Nath concerning San Francisco's Open Data Portal, proposed revisions to Open Data laws, and similar topics of interest. It will be held Wed/20 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the Marine's Memorial Club Fireplace Room, 609 Sutter, in San Francisco.
Most Commented On
- Ricky Baker - December 7, 2013
- "He?" How do you know the - December 7, 2013
- So when someone doesn't agree - December 7, 2013
- That interesting because I - December 6, 2013
- Asshole. - December 6, 2013
- Todo el mundo a la barricadas - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh - December 6, 2013
- "At the end of the day, all - December 6, 2013
- This isn't pro's and con's it's just "your" opinion. - December 6, 2013
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013