State results still skewed to the conservative counties (except for San Mateo) and the number are looking lots, lots better. Prop. 30 is behind 51-48, which almost exactly mirrors Prop. 32, which is winning 51-48. This is a good trend, generally; if we're this close in the conservative absentees, from the conservative counties, we may actually pull this election out.
These are counties, for example, where repealing the death penalty is losing 55-45, and statewide, the polls show that almost a dead heat.
Most Commented On
- Well, I quoted what you said. - June 19, 2013
- Guest, Good question - June 19, 2013
- Offhand, I cannot think of a major botanical garden in any of - June 19, 2013
- Uh oh, someone mentioned a fired SFBG writer and their post was - June 19, 2013
- What he did of? - June 19, 2013
- The Gardens are a lot nicer now it isn't packed with people who - June 19, 2013
- Nah, Jody, I was just pointing out that you making a single post - June 19, 2013
- It's expensive to buy and run a newspaper and so the idea that - June 19, 2013
- You caught me - my real name - June 19, 2013
- No, Ann, everyone doesn't know what is trolling. - June 19, 2013