As expected, Obama is headed for victory. Elizabeth Warren has won in MA, the tea-party rape-nut lost in Indiana, the House will stay (more narrowly) Republican, the Senate Democratic.
It looks like marriage equality is winning in every state where it's on the ballot.
So now I can start to worry about Prop. 30 and the future of California, and Districts 1and 5 and the future of San Francisco.
Most Commented On
- OPEN MEETING REQUIRED BY LAW - April 17, 2014
- WAKE UP!! - April 17, 2014
- Mind The Log In Our Own Eye, Rather Than Speck In Our Neighbor's - April 17, 2014
- pBtqkqHymFhGJVu - April 17, 2014
- Some people are generous, some are not... - April 17, 2014
- Im an insurance broker and - April 17, 2014
- Nobody would have been hurt - April 17, 2014
- Tourism - April 17, 2014
- "Perhaps the restoration of - April 17, 2014
- Don't forget Helm.. - April 17, 2014