Happy election day! Yes, the barrage of political propaganda will soon give way to celebrations, concessions, ruminations, and spin, spin, spin. As always, the Guardian will be on the beat delivering live election coverage through this site and our SFBG Twitter feed, so follow along and weigh in with your comments. Or if you want to join us at the election night parties, come on out. Here's the list we've compiled, which we'll be updating throughout the day:
Mayor Ed Lee/DCCC/No on F/Yes on A, B, C, and E – Democratic Party HQ, 2278 Market
League of Pissed Off Voters/Rafael Mandelman – El Rio, 3158 Mission
David Campos/Matt Haney/Steve Ngo – Brick & Mortar, 1710 Mission
Eric Mar/Sandra Fewer/Amy Bacharach – Steins, 731 Clement St.
David Lee – Campaign HQ, 4050 Geary
David Chiu – 585 Steak Lounge, 244 Jackson St
John Rizzo – Murio's Trophy Room, 1811 Haight St.
Julian Davis – Club Waziema, 543 Divisadero St.
Christina Olague – Rassela's Jazz Club, 1534 Fillmore
London Breed – Nickie's, 466 Haight
Thea Selby -- Campaign HQ, 791 Haight
Norman Yee – Cafe D'Melanio, 1314 Ovean Ave.
FX Crowley – Campaign Headquarters, 162 West Portal between Vicente and 14th
Mike Garcia – Philospher's Club, 824 Ulloa St.
Rodrigo Santos – Food Drinks and Music, 2451 Harrison
Hungry for Obama – The Independent, 628 Divisidero
Ron Conway-funded IEs/sf.citi – Tosca, 242 Columbus
Yes on A (City College parcel tax) – Campaign HQ, 350 Rhode Island
Yes on C (housing trust fund)/SF Rising – Rio Grande, 1108 Market
Yes on F (Hetch Hetchy study) – SoMa Restaurant & Bar, 85 5th St.
Yes on Prop 37 (GMO labeling) – CELLspace, 2050 Bryant St.
Yes on Prop. 34 (death penalty repeal) – Jillians, 175 Fourth St.
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014