Happy election day! Yes, the barrage of political propaganda will soon give way to celebrations, concessions, ruminations, and spin, spin, spin. As always, the Guardian will be on the beat delivering live election coverage through this site and our SFBG Twitter feed, so follow along and weigh in with your comments. Or if you want to join us at the election night parties, come on out. Here's the list we've compiled, which we'll be updating throughout the day:
Mayor Ed Lee/DCCC/No on F/Yes on A, B, C, and E – Democratic Party HQ, 2278 Market
League of Pissed Off Voters/Rafael Mandelman – El Rio, 3158 Mission
David Campos/Matt Haney/Steve Ngo – Brick & Mortar, 1710 Mission
Eric Mar/Sandra Fewer/Amy Bacharach – Steins, 731 Clement St.
David Lee – Campaign HQ, 4050 Geary
David Chiu – 585 Steak Lounge, 244 Jackson St
John Rizzo – Murio's Trophy Room, 1811 Haight St.
Julian Davis – Club Waziema, 543 Divisadero St.
Christina Olague – Rassela's Jazz Club, 1534 Fillmore
London Breed – Nickie's, 466 Haight
Thea Selby -- Campaign HQ, 791 Haight
Norman Yee – Cafe D'Melanio, 1314 Ovean Ave.
FX Crowley – Campaign Headquarters, 162 West Portal between Vicente and 14th
Mike Garcia – Philospher's Club, 824 Ulloa St.
Rodrigo Santos – Food Drinks and Music, 2451 Harrison
Hungry for Obama – The Independent, 628 Divisidero
Ron Conway-funded IEs/sf.citi – Tosca, 242 Columbus
Yes on A (City College parcel tax) – Campaign HQ, 350 Rhode Island
Yes on C (housing trust fund)/SF Rising – Rio Grande, 1108 Market
Yes on F (Hetch Hetchy study) – SoMa Restaurant & Bar, 85 5th St.
Yes on Prop 37 (GMO labeling) – CELLspace, 2050 Bryant St.
Yes on Prop. 34 (death penalty repeal) – Jillians, 175 Fourth St.
Most Commented On
- Then I think that "traditional" or "conventional" would have - July 23, 2014
- Mike Love is well known for - July 23, 2014
- The writer clearly does not - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014
- The racial stereotype looks like it was an after-thought. - July 23, 2014
- State and municiap pension funds are run by Calpers and their - July 23, 2014
- Government by who shouts loudest - July 23, 2014
- Correction made above - July 23, 2014