I never knew that the house minority leader had a hidden zombie estate up in Napa Valley where a bunch of poorly made-up zombies who don't even know how to be zombies try to kill Goldman Sachs, or maybe the Constitution, or maybe just a little lamb who looks kinda like a goat. They've got a pretty boss knife and they speak in Ancient Zombie or something; anyway, there are subtitles.
It's all part of an ad by John Dennis, who is running against Pelosi and has zero chance to beat her, so he's doing the weird demon-sheep thing (what is it about barnyard animals and politics? Do I need to ask?)and trying to get some attention.
So ok, he got my attention. Except that it's a really bad zombie ad. As Cheryl Eddy, our resident expert on all things zombie and horror, explained to me, "if those were real zombies they would have already eaten his brain." He's not so fearsome, Mr. Dennis; he has no anti-zombie weapons. He never would have made it out of that Pelosi bunker alive.
And Zombies don't kill sheep, anyway, not usually.
So get a zombie clue, John Dennis. And if you're going to attack Nancy Pelosi, you need better makeup.
Most Commented On
- With one exception, everyone - April 16, 2014
- "The problem is that the - April 16, 2014
- Now we're getting somewhere. - April 16, 2014
- Hard-working Asian city? Love it. - April 16, 2014
- Benito as in Mussolini? - April 16, 2014
- Sssh... a movement like this - April 16, 2014
- New students are not enrolling at CCSF because they see it is - April 16, 2014
- The case against CCSF is so compelling that no appeal is - April 16, 2014
- People like Greg always call anyone who disagrees with their - April 16, 2014
- Except that there is not a shred of evidence that the death of - April 16, 2014