Nancy Pelosi is a zombie

Zombie Pelosi wants to eat the Constitution. Maybe.

I never knew that the house minority leader had a hidden zombie estate up in Napa Valley where a bunch of poorly made-up zombies who don't even know how to be zombies try to kill Goldman Sachs, or maybe the Constitution, or maybe just a little lamb who looks kinda like a goat. They've got a pretty boss knife and they speak in Ancient Zombie or something; anyway, there are subtitles.

It's all part of an ad by John Dennis, who is running against Pelosi and has zero chance to beat her, so he's doing the weird demon-sheep thing (what is it about barnyard animals and politics? Do I need to ask?)and trying to get some attention.

So ok, he got my attention. Except that it's a really bad zombie ad. As Cheryl Eddy, our resident expert on all things zombie and horror, explained to me, "if those were real zombies they would have already eaten his brain." He's not so fearsome, Mr. Dennis; he has no anti-zombie weapons. He never would have made it out of that Pelosi bunker alive.

And Zombies don't kill sheep, anyway, not usually.

So get a zombie clue, John Dennis. And if you're going to attack Nancy Pelosi, you need better makeup.

Comments

John Dennis wants to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan immediately.

In that regard, he is better Pelosi, 1%-er doing nothing to help working people. A 1%-er who stands solid behind the Wall St.-industrial complex.

Posted by Troll the XIV on Oct. 01, 2012 @ 3:27 pm

You sure sound like him

Posted by Guest on Oct. 01, 2012 @ 3:55 pm

Troll the XIV has been writing dimwitted blurbs ostensibly in the hope of moving political thought rightward for some time.

That Troll XIV might hit upon a valid criticism of Democratic Minority Leader Pelosi signifies nothing in the larger scheme of things; and it is the mark ignorant simple mindedness -- and probabloy another like-minded troll -- to drag Matt Gonzalez into it.

Posted by lillipublicans on Oct. 01, 2012 @ 4:21 pm

Unless you use your real name here, then you are just as anonymous using "guest" as a name as your are using Lillipublicans or D'Native, or Troll etc.

Posted by D. Native on Oct. 02, 2012 @ 8:19 am

She still win if her opponent were Mother Teresa or St. Matt Gonzalez. Now Eliana Lopez would definitely beat her but unfortunately she's not a citizen so we don't need to worry about that right now. We can always look to the future though!

Posted by Troll II on Oct. 01, 2012 @ 4:36 pm

The Lilliputian is channeling his inner smallness, as usual.

I'm not an orthodox thinker. I don't follow any party line (whether Progressive, Chavista, Republican, etc.). I'm a professional artist.

I think our military forays overseas are completely misguided. I am an isolationist.

I also think the working-class is completely neglected by politicians of both major parties.

The Lilliputian follows an orthodox playbook.

Posted by Troll the XIV on Oct. 02, 2012 @ 8:04 am

As for my choice of screen names, it doesn't refer to me nearly as much as yours refers to you.

Anybody who finds a positive connotation in calling themselves "Troll" ... well, I just can't see how you can think you're making any fun of anyone but yourself.

As for being an artist, those are some of the most useful and brilliant people on the planet -- and also the other kind.

Posted by lillipublicans on Oct. 02, 2012 @ 9:29 am

@Lillipublicans, actually Troll the XIV is quite progressive, even if s/he doesn't identify as one. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out by reading his/her comments. You must be confusing him/her with one of the other trolls.

Posted by Guest on Oct. 02, 2012 @ 1:20 pm

Irony, my boy.

Irony. It starts with the letter i (very small-case i, in Your case).

Posted by Bluerays on Oct. 02, 2012 @ 10:57 am

Looks like Cindy Sherman.

Posted by marcos on Oct. 03, 2012 @ 10:11 am

Lol. That's all I gotta say. I mean I wrote about how Americans in general act like a bunch of zombies: http://www.helpzombies.com/american-zombie.html

But I didn't know everyone else was thinking the same thing. :) Much funnier ad than Gary Johnson's zombie ad.

Posted by Help! Zombies! on Oct. 03, 2012 @ 1:27 pm

lol interesting.... I guess you learn something new everyday... ;)

Posted by Peter on Oct. 24, 2013 @ 6:10 am