We're underway with our endorsement interviews for the November election, and I'll be posting the full sound file of all the interviews as we finish them (and as I have time to upload them). First up: Community College Board member John Rizzo, who is running for supervisor in District 5.
Rizzo told us he has the political experience to take on the district's, and the city's, tough problems. Among other things, he wants to eliminate the fund that developer pay into for affordable housing and require market-rate builders to construct affordable units on site. He discussed a "scientific approach" to managing Muni and wants a closer audit of the $600 million the city gives to nonprofits providing public services every year.
You can listen after the jump.
Most Commented On
- This is like listening to hate radio - July 23, 2014
- Wrong question. - July 23, 2014
- Why ask such a silly - July 23, 2014
- "That's two more than they - July 23, 2014
- I nominate Greg to fly to Israel on the next Hamas - July 23, 2014
- OIJzTWkDWum - July 23, 2014
- Are there any - July 23, 2014
- What is the diversity profile - July 23, 2014
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014