We're underway with our endorsement interviews for the November election, and I'll be posting the full sound file of all the interviews as we finish them (and as I have time to upload them). First up: Community College Board member John Rizzo, who is running for supervisor in District 5.
Rizzo told us he has the political experience to take on the district's, and the city's, tough problems. Among other things, he wants to eliminate the fund that developer pay into for affordable housing and require market-rate builders to construct affordable units on site. He discussed a "scientific approach" to managing Muni and wants a closer audit of the $600 million the city gives to nonprofits providing public services every year.
You can listen after the jump.
Most Commented On
- Because Latterman is a - December 10, 2013
- Supply of housing is - December 10, 2013
- Excellent point - SFBG only knows demonized caricature of tech.. - December 10, 2013
- Supply and Demand denial is - December 10, 2013
- Unions kill creativity, work ethic, and freedom... - December 10, 2013
- Poll Results - December 10, 2013
- Lawl, you really think the PR - December 10, 2013
- One problem with activists in - December 10, 2013
- The funny thing is that the - December 10, 2013
- "That Google hasn't refuted - December 10, 2013