The Occupy SF Commune is back.
“This is our home,” said one OSF person. “A lot of folks love this spot.”
He added: “Any vacant building, people have the right to use it, just like with any vacant land. These are resouces of the commuinity and tney’re not being utilized.
“We’re offering medical care and serving food right now. Everyone is welcome here, and open space for the people, just like the camp at Justin Herman Plaza.”
Most Commented On
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 30, 2014
- ZnqREtAeaeh - July 30, 2014
- I want the type of housing Marc Solomon has - July 30, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 30, 2014
- He would never help a homeless person - July 30, 2014
- What i know about you is that commenting on blogs is - July 30, 2014
- Re-read what I said - I wasn't advocating policy at all. - July 30, 2014
- Does everything have to be - July 30, 2014
- Except that the "political process" encourages development - July 30, 2014
- Yes, I decide the appropriate - July 30, 2014