I'm glad the governor is so confident that there are no innocent people on death row.
On one level, I don't care -- I'm against the death penalty period, and I don't care how horribly guilty the folks who face execution are. Of course, many of them, probably most, were severely mentally ill at the time of the crimes, but that doens't seem to matter to the gov either.
It's hard to believe, though, that he really knows much about any of these cases, because innocent people have been put on death row, and some have been executed, all over the country. Jerry's California is so special that our legal system never makes mistakes? (Notice that he didn't say no innocent people have been executed; he went way beyond that to say that they're all guilty. Amazing.)
Most Commented On
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014
- uWBZVeYJNjDqkBKT - July 25, 2014
- KDwLAXQpXXoGyi - July 25, 2014
- the heat in Walnut Creek - July 25, 2014
- Troll, why do you hate America? - July 25, 2014
- Hey, just because she is a Jewish "writer", it does not follow - July 25, 2014
- All that and a name-dropper too? - July 25, 2014
- A Point for Emma - July 25, 2014
- I fear the lady doth protesteth too much. - July 25, 2014