I'm glad the governor is so confident that there are no innocent people on death row.
On one level, I don't care -- I'm against the death penalty period, and I don't care how horribly guilty the folks who face execution are. Of course, many of them, probably most, were severely mentally ill at the time of the crimes, but that doens't seem to matter to the gov either.
It's hard to believe, though, that he really knows much about any of these cases, because innocent people have been put on death row, and some have been executed, all over the country. Jerry's California is so special that our legal system never makes mistakes? (Notice that he didn't say no innocent people have been executed; he went way beyond that to say that they're all guilty. Amazing.)
Most Commented On
- NXnIkASWEdbXKX - April 20, 2014
- DEdvViLvRCaDldDNNCll - April 20, 2014
- EjkBgTgZDFEPU - April 20, 2014
- eLuuLuuYbQoHhFTe - April 20, 2014
- sNcIeFFgwytVM - April 20, 2014
- OoeJblVvLCQGbGM - April 20, 2014
- xDVkbforskWEN - April 20, 2014
- idrmEbxoIArC - April 20, 2014
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 20, 2014
- KFwjlShNJouspIjtBQVW - April 20, 2014