I'm glad the governor is so confident that there are no innocent people on death row.
On one level, I don't care -- I'm against the death penalty period, and I don't care how horribly guilty the folks who face execution are. Of course, many of them, probably most, were severely mentally ill at the time of the crimes, but that doens't seem to matter to the gov either.
It's hard to believe, though, that he really knows much about any of these cases, because innocent people have been put on death row, and some have been executed, all over the country. Jerry's California is so special that our legal system never makes mistakes? (Notice that he didn't say no innocent people have been executed; he went way beyond that to say that they're all guilty. Amazing.)
Most Commented On
- And you wonder why people - December 21, 2013
- I agree. Marcos has a really - December 21, 2013
- wine bars - December 21, 2013
- "That's how the shuttles came - December 21, 2013
- Amen! - December 21, 2013
- God forbid that people have - December 21, 2013
- You can't seriously be so - December 21, 2013
- Nonsensical statement tying in disparate issues - December 21, 2013
- Excellent idea, since these - December 21, 2013
- The revolution won't be a tea party - December 21, 2013