And you thought it was all about birth control.
Can anybody seriously say that all the reporters and editors who write these stories and headlines about Santorum surging from the bottom and Santorum surging from behind don't know what they're doing?
Can anybody seriously say that the gooey brown liquid that the esteemed senator is getting sprayed with in this new ad doesn't look just like the stuff on the spreading Santorum website?
And is there really a new defintion for the word "Romney?"
I'm afraid it's all rolling downhill from here.
Most Commented On
- I recommend you research the book. - July 23, 2014
- Hasbara bullshit - July 23, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 23, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- CEQA reform battle sparks welcome changes even before final - July 23, 2014
- Eris Mars daughter was getting second hand soda? - July 23, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - July 23, 2014
- The only "funny" thing... is - July 23, 2014
- We don't need a masterpiece - July 23, 2014