By Tim Redmond
When the friendly, progressive, Democratic politics blogs like Calitics start comparing Brown to Martha Coakley, you know there's a big problem. I like Jerry Brown personally; he's always fun to talk to and be charming and captivating in small-group discussions. I also think he's been wrong on a whole lot of issues, and is really squishy on taxes and the state budget.
But if he thinks he's going to be governor, he better get on the stick, and soon.
Most Commented On
- Yes, there is of course no harm done by such informal sharing. - July 31, 2014
- He prefers a clockwise rotation while being wiped - July 31, 2014
- It's to do with accounting but is not a contrivance. - July 31, 2014
- kignJDdJQrT - July 31, 2014
- Not at all - July 31, 2014
- KGoGZXqHczUKxGOEKSn - July 31, 2014
- kVMrgCywsZvkvyY - July 31, 2014
- Should we also crack down on Craigslist & Others outside Airbnb - July 31, 2014
- My goodness Mr - July 31, 2014
- Voter Approval to Waterfront Development campaign officially - July 31, 2014