By Tim Redmond
When the friendly, progressive, Democratic politics blogs like Calitics start comparing Brown to Martha Coakley, you know there's a big problem. I like Jerry Brown personally; he's always fun to talk to and be charming and captivating in small-group discussions. I also think he's been wrong on a whole lot of issues, and is really squishy on taxes and the state budget.
But if he thinks he's going to be governor, he better get on the stick, and soon.
Most Commented On
- "One of our sayings is - April 24, 2014
- marriage - April 24, 2014
- Jerry on abortion - April 24, 2014
- about your message - April 24, 2014
- the great spell caster that saved my marriage - April 24, 2014
- Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am - April 24, 2014
- There was an empty clip at - April 24, 2014
- the true 1% - April 24, 2014
- It is easy for a progressive - April 24, 2014
- We need more women like Cindy - April 24, 2014