So maybe it’s more complicated than blaming it all on Craigslist, but reports that The Onion, that venerable fake news publication, is discontinuing print editions in San Francisco and Los Angeles, “because the advertising in both cities has been abysmal” got me thinking uncharitably of Craig Newmark again.
Speaking of killings, Craigslist representatives are meeting with attorney generals from Missouri, Illinois and Connecticut today to negotiate eliminating ads for prostitution and other suspected illegal sexual activities from their site.
Most Commented On
- Tech doesn't need you -- nor does SF - April 22, 2014
- If progressive ideas and - April 22, 2014
- Where was the "hippie" in her - April 22, 2014
- That's a terrific photo of - April 22, 2014
- CCSF liars!! - April 22, 2014
- The overall record? Do you really want to go there? - April 22, 2014
- Huh? - April 22, 2014
- He is an identity politician - April 22, 2014
- Greg, it is half of the city and not just the Mission - April 22, 2014
- Yes, and one of SFBG's three choices that id didnt have to make - April 22, 2014