By Tim Redmond
I'm still waiting to hear something from Carole Migden about this truly offensive blog post by her former aide, Michael Colbruno.
For the record, this attack on Mark Leno started when right-wingers went after him for opposing Proposition 83. We opposed Prop. 83, too. So did San Francisco Sheriff Mike Hennessey. So, I'm told by Migden's office, did Migden.
I left word for Migden two days ago. She ought ot come out and say that this is bullshit and that she won't have her supporters pulling this stuff. (And if any of Leno's people try to do the same kind os smear-stuff, I hope he smacks them down as well.)
Most Commented On
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014