By Tim Redmond
Look for Matier and Ross to report on the Chronicle tomorrow (Thursday) that Mark Leno's team has taken a poll on how he would fare in a challenge against Carole Migden for state Senate in 2008.
The poll, I'm told, was encouraging to the Leno camp. The Assemblyman will make up his mind in January, but I'm getting the strong sense that this is going to be a go.
And what a political free-for-all it will be.
Most Commented On
- No flossing = expensive dental visit - March 12, 2014
- Different Strokes - March 12, 2014
- No, that would defeat the whole purpose of shuttles - March 12, 2014
- Wheelie - March 12, 2014
- It was a gentle, light-hearted parody of the kind of people who - March 12, 2014
- Distraction from Reality does NOT change TRUTH ... - March 12, 2014
- The rule is four or maybe - March 12, 2014
- How would one expect outside - March 12, 2014
- At what point, and more - March 12, 2014
- PUT A PICTURE if you want - March 12, 2014