By Tim Redmond
Look for Matier and Ross to report on the Chronicle tomorrow (Thursday) that Mark Leno's team has taken a poll on how he would fare in a challenge against Carole Migden for state Senate in 2008.
The poll, I'm told, was encouraging to the Leno camp. The Assemblyman will make up his mind in January, but I'm getting the strong sense that this is going to be a go.
And what a political free-for-all it will be.
Most Commented On
- oojppcpg - April 23, 2014
- Dr Lumba Brought Back My Lover - April 23, 2014
- It's true - SFBG prefer purity and achieving nothing to - April 23, 2014
- Still goes to poor political judgement and instincts - April 23, 2014
- Only two of the eleven Supes are hardline lefties - April 23, 2014
- With due respect all thank - April 23, 2014
- A GREAT MAN THAT HELP ME - April 23, 2014
- HOW MY EX CAME BACK TO ME - April 23, 2014
- Where was the "hippie" in her - April 22, 2014
- This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've heard today - April 22, 2014