By Tim Redmond
Well, my friends, once again it's election day, and once again, our site is under attack. It looks like a serious, well-orchestrated effort aimed at shutting us down just when readers look to us the most for ballot recommendations.
The attack started around 10 last night, and continues to this minute. Fortunately, we were well prepared this time, and with our IT director, Joe Pennant, our web designer, John Adams at eline.com, and our host, Ronnie Enriquez at Infraswitch, all doing heroic work, we're still up and running.
We have backup plans, so we should be available all day no matter what. But if the site goes down briefly, don't panic -- just check back a few minutes later.
Most Commented On
- Sure they invest. They pay - December 9, 2013
- Public meetings about this issue - December 9, 2013
- So he gave an existing tenant an affordable home buying - December 9, 2013
- Apartments don't really count - December 9, 2013
- The media 4th estate = 5th - December 9, 2013
- There's plenty of public - December 9, 2013
- Or... you could listen to their requests - December 9, 2013
- I wish I could afford to take - December 9, 2013
- Or we could extend BART down - December 9, 2013
- Give me a break - December 9, 2013