By Tim Redmond
Just got the word that the Democrats are being hammered all over the state, which is terrible news. Prop 90 is ahead by two points, but L.A. hasn't been counted yet, so maybe there's hope.
Here in SF, we just got new numbers on D8: Dufty's a 65.3, which means he's a clear winner. Alix Rosenthal is at 29.9. That seems to be the only race in which the progressives aren't winning.
Most Commented On
- Proof, pudding - July 23, 2014
- Poor Gerard must have a lot - July 23, 2014
- But you're not refuting - July 23, 2014
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014
- It's really about make it - July 23, 2014
- thank you dr sule - July 23, 2014
- Keep the dam - July 23, 2014
- MUNI workers need raises - NOW - July 23, 2014
- Do they have the right to target civilians, Greg? - July 23, 2014