By Tim Redmond
Still very early, but it looks like this:
The leaders in the race for school board are Hydra Mendoza, Jane Kim and Dan Kelly. Interesting that Kelly, an incumbent, is in third for three slots, and that's just the early votes. This bears watching. For now, though, good news for Jane Kim.
All the incumbents are way ahead in the Community College Board race. That will change, I think.
Big surprises in district four: So far, Ed Jew, who wasn't even on my radar for this race, is ahead, but it's very close: Ron Dudum is right behind him. Jaynry Mak and Doug Chan are well behind.
The only proposition that is behind (an d not far behind) is the tenant protection measure, H. It's trailing 51-48. That's not bad for early absentees.
Most Commented On
- I am very happy to tell every - April 24, 2014
- Because - April 24, 2014
- need of my husband - April 24, 2014
- Cindy only has to come in 2nd - April 24, 2014
- 22% believe it was the CIA. - April 24, 2014
- attention: guest(whitemale) @ #2 - April 24, 2014
- Clean Power SF - April 24, 2014
- Well, there was one recent - April 24, 2014
- thank to the great Ofemo - April 24, 2014
- Good choice - April 24, 2014