By Tim Redmond
Still very early, but it looks like this:
The leaders in the race for school board are Hydra Mendoza, Jane Kim and Dan Kelly. Interesting that Kelly, an incumbent, is in third for three slots, and that's just the early votes. This bears watching. For now, though, good news for Jane Kim.
All the incumbents are way ahead in the Community College Board race. That will change, I think.
Big surprises in district four: So far, Ed Jew, who wasn't even on my radar for this race, is ahead, but it's very close: Ron Dudum is right behind him. Jaynry Mak and Doug Chan are well behind.
The only proposition that is behind (an d not far behind) is the tenant protection measure, H. It's trailing 51-48. That's not bad for early absentees.
Most Commented On
- power of prayers - April 20, 2014
- NXnIkASWEdbXKX - April 20, 2014
- DEdvViLvRCaDldDNNCll - April 20, 2014
- EjkBgTgZDFEPU - April 20, 2014
- eLuuLuuYbQoHhFTe - April 20, 2014
- sNcIeFFgwytVM - April 20, 2014
- OoeJblVvLCQGbGM - April 20, 2014
- xDVkbforskWEN - April 20, 2014
- idrmEbxoIArC - April 20, 2014
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 20, 2014