By Tim Redmond
Still very early, but it looks like this:
The leaders in the race for school board are Hydra Mendoza, Jane Kim and Dan Kelly. Interesting that Kelly, an incumbent, is in third for three slots, and that's just the early votes. This bears watching. For now, though, good news for Jane Kim.
All the incumbents are way ahead in the Community College Board race. That will change, I think.
Big surprises in district four: So far, Ed Jew, who wasn't even on my radar for this race, is ahead, but it's very close: Ron Dudum is right behind him. Jaynry Mak and Doug Chan are well behind.
The only proposition that is behind (an d not far behind) is the tenant protection measure, H. It's trailing 51-48. That's not bad for early absentees.
Most Commented On
- animal onesie - December 10, 2013
- Cars obey all the laws - December 10, 2013
- Idiot deserved to die. He was - December 10, 2013
- Aspen cyclists have - December 10, 2013
- Pedestrians should stay on - December 10, 2013
- Guess that liberal California - December 10, 2013
- I really appreciated "I'm - December 10, 2013
- Tech Workers - December 10, 2013
- Unlike how now that progressives somewhat have the upper hand - December 10, 2013
- Why would someone give money to - December 10, 2013