By Tim Redmond
It's a beautiful day, no rain in sight. I was driving my kids to school this morning through the Castro, and Alix Rosenthal was winning the battle of the people with street signs, if that matters. Polling places in Bernal Heights, where there is no supervisorial race, were pretty busy, which means turnout in D6, D4 and D8 should be high, too.
Robert Haaland is predicting Daly 51, Black 39, which would be nice. The reality is that there are more Daly voters than Black voters in the district, and if the Daly campaign can get them to the polls, he'll win handily.
Most Commented On
- His "political theatre" is - December 9, 2013
- Deceit = 'good theater' if it advanced the SFBG narrative - December 9, 2013
- Pot, kettle... - December 9, 2013
- Smells like Xenophobia to me - December 9, 2013
- Or companies like Facebook could contribute to the city - December 9, 2013
- Probably ha. - December 9, 2013
- Dont worry Kevin, none of the - December 9, 2013
- If they didn't want disruption - December 9, 2013
- Please block all the buses - December 9, 2013
- The SFBG is broken. The very - December 9, 2013