By Tim Redmond
It's a beautiful day, no rain in sight. I was driving my kids to school this morning through the Castro, and Alix Rosenthal was winning the battle of the people with street signs, if that matters. Polling places in Bernal Heights, where there is no supervisorial race, were pretty busy, which means turnout in D6, D4 and D8 should be high, too.
Robert Haaland is predicting Daly 51, Black 39, which would be nice. The reality is that there are more Daly voters than Black voters in the district, and if the Daly campaign can get them to the polls, he'll win handily.
Most Commented On
- Because - April 24, 2014
- need of my husband - April 24, 2014
- Cindy only has to come in 2nd - April 24, 2014
- 22% believe it was the CIA. - April 24, 2014
- attention: guest(whitemale) @ #2 - April 24, 2014
- Clean Power SF - April 24, 2014
- Well, there was one recent - April 24, 2014
- thank to the great Ofemo - April 24, 2014
- Good choice - April 24, 2014
- I saw a hand-painted sign for her on a rural road in Marin - April 24, 2014