By Tim Redmond
Well, the very, very early results are in and it looks surprisingly good for Chris Daly. Daly didn't even run an absentee voters campaign, and the absentees are always conservative, but Black leads Daly just 784 to 700.
Bevan Dufty is well ahead of Alix Rosenthal, 1571 to 513.
By the way, the Dems just took the House.
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mbv4-ever - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014