By Tim Redmond
Well, the very, very early results are in and it looks surprisingly good for Chris Daly. Daly didn't even run an absentee voters campaign, and the absentees are always conservative, but Black leads Daly just 784 to 700.
Bevan Dufty is well ahead of Alix Rosenthal, 1571 to 513.
By the way, the Dems just took the House.
Most Commented On
- Yes, Marcos helped gentrify the Mission by buying a condo and - December 13, 2013
- That is real money in your stocks and RE portfolio, marcos - December 13, 2013
- We didn't have a 15 trillion dollar national debt back then - December 13, 2013
- He's not complaining about them - December 13, 2013
- And if my cat was a dog it would bark. - December 13, 2013
- Anyone who owns, runs or works at a gas station. - December 13, 2013
- It's far worse that hen supports segregation - December 13, 2013
- Ask for something reasonable, and you might get it. - December 13, 2013
- You have a condo? - December 13, 2013
- There's a cost to building more bike lanes - December 13, 2013