By Tim Redmond
Not a whole lot going on here yet, no results yet and it will be a while. But nationally, the Democrats have picked up nine in the house. Good news so far.
The race that I find the most interesting is the Rhose Island Senate contest, where Lincoln Chaffee, a popular liberal Republican who opposed the war, lost anyway. People were so mad at Bush and the GOP that they voted against a Republican who had soaring popularity ratings.
Most Commented On
- Well.. - April 24, 2014
- Answer - April 24, 2014
- waffle - April 24, 2014
- HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER - April 24, 2014
- THE SOLUTIONTO MARRIAGE PROBLEMS IS DR ABULU - April 24, 2014
- buy high pagerank backlinks - April 24, 2014
- security officers blog - April 24, 2014
- Thanks to Dr.Igbodo who solve my love problem - April 24, 2014
- Lets of under 30 days are not covered by rent control even if - April 24, 2014
- That would be a logical and consistent approach else the city - April 24, 2014