By Tim Redmond
The press conference denouncing Pete Wilson went pretty well, and got surprisingly good and positive coverage. Strange bit, though: Dufty, the guy this was all about, didn't show up -- and in fact, wrote an email to the radio talk-show host saying he hopes he doesn't lose his job.
Which may seem to show Dufty has class and is above the fray and all -- but it made his allies, who stood there on the steps of City Hall to denounce homophbia and support him and his family -- kinda look like idiots.
Most Commented On
- Nonprofits might not be - March 10, 2014
- S.F. TAXPAYERS are on the hook - March 10, 2014
- Uber never said they were - March 10, 2014
- You lose. - March 10, 2014
- Progressives have historically been opposed to monopolies. - March 10, 2014
- i will never stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me - March 10, 2014
- People don't seem to - March 10, 2014
- They're not breaking the law - March 10, 2014
- jQRdFiFifuIslmZofpa - March 10, 2014
- I did not claim you "supported" the ADA - March 10, 2014