By Tim Redmond
Well, not exactly -- but a fascinating and incredibly detailed analysis of Dufty's voting record, put together by Michael Poremeba in BeyondChron, indicates that he's far more conservative than his district.
And while I'm on ol' BC: I've had a lot of differences with Randy Shaw in the past year, but I must say, Paul Hogarth's coverage of Prop. 90 has been excellent.
Now if only the big papers in the state would start doing stories like this.
Most Commented On
- NxPnOIoODTaKUeSUdi - April 17, 2014
- I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too - April 17, 2014
- he's very nice and great a spell caster here is email. obasispel - April 17, 2014
- The point is that you are merely borrowing your home - April 17, 2014
- Straight line thinkers like Greg think that money can only be - April 17, 2014
- Don't confuse Greg with basic facts. - April 17, 2014
- Greg, you're just mixing it up to dry and deflect from being - April 17, 2014
- Greg, we don't live in Mexico and besides, you just said that - April 17, 2014
- Thank you Great Owologbo - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control and new rent - April 17, 2014