By Tim Redmond
Well, not exactly -- but a fascinating and incredibly detailed analysis of Dufty's voting record, put together by Michael Poremeba in BeyondChron, indicates that he's far more conservative than his district.
And while I'm on ol' BC: I've had a lot of differences with Randy Shaw in the past year, but I must say, Paul Hogarth's coverage of Prop. 90 has been excellent.
Now if only the big papers in the state would start doing stories like this.
Most Commented On
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014