By Tim Redmond
Well, the simple answer is that we're still not sure -- but there's some indication that we were socked by a denial-of-service attack. Imagine that happening on 6/06/06, in the middle of election day.
Even the folks at DailyKos have been speculating about this, wondering if maybe the Republicans were involved somehow. I dunno; maybe someone local who didn't want our endorsements available (they are now, below, scroll down). Maybe it's just one of those things; maybe it's ....... SATAN!
Either way, we've managed to get this blog up, which will take us through election night.
Most Commented On
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014