With a few precincts starting to trickle in, here's what we have:
Ma 58, Reilly 41; this is narrowing a bit. Yee, 66, Nevin 28, Papan 5; unless San Mateo is WAY for Nevin, this one's looking pretty close to in the bag.
Prop. B is going to win, and Prop. D -- despite all of Joe O'Donoghue's money -- is going down in a huge way. The conservative absentees are against it, 67-32.
It's still a bit early to say what all of this means, but it's clear that the Tony Hall-O'Donoghue attempt to cut into Mayor Newsom's popularity on the west side by beating him on Prop. D has failed, miserably. That means the Tony-Hall-for-Mayor rumors are going to take a dive.
Prop. C, the Transbay Terminal measure, is also losing pretty big, and I don't think it will pass -- but on the other hand, Sup. Chris Daly quit campaigning for it this week, saying he'd already made his point.
Most Commented On
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013
- Since when does an useless - December 6, 2013
- i want to give thanks to the great OZALOGBO - December 6, 2013
- i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to DR.LUKA - December 6, 2013
- Who is guest? - December 6, 2013
- Yes. I agree. - December 6, 2013
- Well I heard about these Bath - December 6, 2013
- "The idea is to support folks - December 6, 2013
- Guest likes some Vicodin with - December 6, 2013
- Oh hell yeah! Now you're - December 6, 2013