By Tim Redmond
Well, we keep crunching numbers here, and they keep looking grim for Janet Reilly. The latest, with more than half the votes in, shows Ma getting almost 60 percent of the election-day vote. Combined with her strong absentees, I think Ma is the clear winner here.
Fun facts: In San Francisco, Angelides is at 51 percent, and Westly is at 43 percent, so Carole Migden's guy is getting trounced on her home turf.
Most Commented On
- Yes, and their comments are - December 18, 2013
- story of the year - December 18, 2013
- Wholesale Leggings China - December 18, 2013
- One of the major negative - December 18, 2013
- Where did he say that "all - December 18, 2013
- You have this intense - December 18, 2013
- Please - that's "hit the - December 18, 2013
- Wholesale Leggings - December 17, 2013
- Wholesale Jeggings China - December 17, 2013
- What is with the recent BOS official pictures? - December 17, 2013