Tessa Louise-Salame's ode to France's punk-rock filmmaker Mr. leos caraX (France), or simply Mr. X, traces his 30 year career while also showcasing Denis Lavant, who stars in all five of his feature films.
Carax seems to have affected more than a few around the world, most recently with his surreal romanticism in Holy Motors (2012).
This artful documentary will inspire you to head straight to your queue and add Mauvais Sang (1986),
Les Amants du Pont-Neuf (1991),
and Pola X (1999).
Most Commented On
- BBLHGoxhAZgDsY - August 2, 2014
- Survival mode - August 2, 2014
- uqgHSzCkEweizTdO - August 2, 2014
- a great man - August 2, 2014
- yhyajdjNxnvBmVikAeAB - August 2, 2014
- agdntYnqdwtC - August 1, 2014
- UPDATE: Union organizer shouts down protesters as they block - August 1, 2014
- ePyvWGYTisCphVIAHoWR - August 1, 2014
- cqZqWCaGgDz - August 1, 2014
- nzIaMFiTwGoS - August 1, 2014