Many of you know me as that ditzy drag queen in a trash bag stumbling down your block at 4am. But I am also, on occasion, a snappy dresser -- in my mind. Or at least I know how to hit on snappy dressers (talk about bow ties).
I also know when. And for the cutest, scruffiest ones get to the annual Sui Generis afternoon Pride in Style party, this year on Sat/29.
Every year the Castro consignment-vintage-new store is packed to the gills with stylish males -- actually cool stylish males, not the prissy mall-slave ones. Basically the Pride kickoff reception of dreams, if there weren't so many Pride kickoff receptions before it. This one's chill though, with a family feel, and great tunes from DJs Jason Kendig and Two Dudes in Love. And libations and cheer. Plus you might just pick yourself an outfit to wear out the door to the Dyke March.
PRIDE IN STYLE
Sat/29, noon-4pm, free
2231 Market, SF.
Most Commented On
- The rule is four or maybe - March 12, 2014
- How would one expect outside - March 12, 2014
- At what point, and more - March 12, 2014
- PUT A PICTURE if you want - March 12, 2014
- I'm just asking questions - March 12, 2014
- Taxi Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Good luck SFBG/Ex - screw the Chron if they're doin that - March 12, 2014
- Here's what wouldn't surprise me - March 12, 2014
- The trolls here find even a huge fire a reason to troll here - March 12, 2014
- Aside from the conversation - March 12, 2014