Many of you know me as that ditzy drag queen in a trash bag stumbling down your block at 4am. But I am also, on occasion, a snappy dresser -- in my mind. Or at least I know how to hit on snappy dressers (talk about bow ties).
I also know when. And for the cutest, scruffiest ones get to the annual Sui Generis afternoon Pride in Style party, this year on Sat/29.
Every year the Castro consignment-vintage-new store is packed to the gills with stylish males -- actually cool stylish males, not the prissy mall-slave ones. Basically the Pride kickoff reception of dreams, if there weren't so many Pride kickoff receptions before it. This one's chill though, with a family feel, and great tunes from DJs Jason Kendig and Two Dudes in Love. And libations and cheer. Plus you might just pick yourself an outfit to wear out the door to the Dyke March.
PRIDE IN STYLE
Sat/29, noon-4pm, free
2231 Market, SF.
Most Commented On
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - April 19, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME WITH MY FAMILY ISSUES - April 19, 2014
- And you can't get past your - April 19, 2014
- That is what the city is saying - April 19, 2014
- We as in who the hell u think - April 19, 2014
- N who r u Really?? - April 19, 2014
- What political BS who gives a - April 19, 2014
- Life is beautiful. Let's go - April 19, 2014
- Nieto was a nutjob with a gun - April 19, 2014