Party's over, people. After my cover story hit newsstands today, and my ruse of buying a truckload of manufactured Twitter followers from Intertwitter had been exposed, the blue bird busted up the party with digital billy clubs and a grim sense of humor. Yes, she's back to non-celebrity status after our mid-Market neighbor stripped my profile stats at some point this morning. How will life ever be the same after one has tasted the sweet nectar of having 3,000 followers? Hey, at least we know the tech community is reading our newspaper. And now I have one more thing in common with Beyonce.
UPDATE: The bastards suspended Candra "Racist Bot" Obrien (@candraobrien). We were working with her on her bigotry! Actually, maybe that part was a good idea.
Most Commented On
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014