All photos by Virginia Miller
Flavor! Napa is a five-day food and wine festival that took place last weekend in its second annual incarnation, potentially the definitive event representing the wines of the region, and the chefs and cooking that make this grouping of small towns and countryside one of the great culinary and wine destinations in the world.
Despite some nasty rainstorms hitting the area for part of the week, festivities were many and varied, classes and demos, dinners and galas. Here are a few highlights in photos, including sessions with two of the biggest chefs in the world: Thomas Keller and Masaharu Morimoto.
Subscribe to Virgina's twice-monthly newsletter, The Perfect Spot
Most Commented On
- Sufi community to protest designer of outrageously horrible 80s - July 24, 2014
- zHOiTkpAtDHHzuCaiz - July 24, 2014
- Cash backwards - July 24, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 24, 2014
- What's wrong with natural grass? - July 24, 2014
- LLMxtCiXZq - July 24, 2014
- Even the U.N. Relief and - July 24, 2014
- Hamas purposefully targets - July 24, 2014
- Neighborhood NIMBYs again - July 24, 2014
- OCaJXcLIYWxevlDY - July 24, 2014