Crafting DIY-style is already pretty punk rock -- but combine it with actual live tunes, and you've got yourself the Rock Make Street Festival, a street celebration of music and art.
This past Saturday, 9/15, the Indian Summer sunshine rays beamed down on Capp and 18th street in the Mission, as festival par-tay goers munched on Indian burritos from the Kasa Indian food truck, ogled handmade wood ties by Wood Thumb and of course, listened to music by local bands like Permanent Collection, a punk pop band that took the stage and added some seriously rocking moments to the festival. Rock Make: a true indie celebration of what makes the Bay Area so downright beautiful.
Most Commented On
- Lots Of Big Words In Here Put On Your Big Boy Pants - December 4, 2013
- Ambrose, for every Van Gogh there were 9,999 failures who - December 4, 2013
- Sales Taxes Are Regressive - December 4, 2013
- That hatred is both their - December 4, 2013
- You know, Joe, that was a half decent response until the last - December 4, 2013
- By your philosophy, oh sage - December 4, 2013
- One of the things... - December 4, 2013
- Most so-called activists are. - December 4, 2013
- Rebecca, the distinction is immediate and obvious - December 4, 2013
- Mr Basinger is kind of a d*ck - December 4, 2013