Shots by Bowerbird Photography
Models and mannequins started to blend together. Downtown SF was abuzz with fashion frenzy on Thursday for Fashion's Night Out -- a multi-store extravaganza taking place in urban areas across the country.
The streets were filled with wonderfully-outfitted fashionistas and all the fancy department stores were filled with up-do stations, makeover fun, nibbles, and bubbly -- and even a little local indie love. Holy Stitch, a custom denim/hem and repair company who “assists denim lovers of the most passionate and exacting breed,” and was on location to bedazzle shoppers' jeans, as part of a pop-up fashion shop curated by the Bold Italic at Macy's.
There were also iPad portrait sketches and fall lines on display by SF fashion students, including the chunky and luxurious sweaters by Jeanette Au. Fun for all those with a love for fashion!
Most Commented On
- a real name - July 29, 2014
- So rejecting public power - July 29, 2014
- I'm sure that one local - July 29, 2014
- Hints from Lee's office - July 29, 2014
- What would a real name do for you,anyway? - July 29, 2014
- "Meanwhile, some enterprising - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- Voters have always rejected public power, too - July 29, 2014
- Driven to take risks - July 29, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 29, 2014