Shots by Bowerbird Photography
Models and mannequins started to blend together. Downtown SF was abuzz with fashion frenzy on Thursday for Fashion's Night Out -- a multi-store extravaganza taking place in urban areas across the country.
The streets were filled with wonderfully-outfitted fashionistas and all the fancy department stores were filled with up-do stations, makeover fun, nibbles, and bubbly -- and even a little local indie love. Holy Stitch, a custom denim/hem and repair company who “assists denim lovers of the most passionate and exacting breed,” and was on location to bedazzle shoppers' jeans, as part of a pop-up fashion shop curated by the Bold Italic at Macy's.
There were also iPad portrait sketches and fall lines on display by SF fashion students, including the chunky and luxurious sweaters by Jeanette Au. Fun for all those with a love for fashion!
Most Commented On
- Even Transients Can Contribute to Communities - May 20, 2013
- Ha ha. Google it. - May 20, 2013
- Your hatred of Latinos is - May 20, 2013
- Oh, trust me, it's quite clear you're motivated by hate - May 20, 2013
- "And I think people who buy - May 20, 2013
- Oh great, so do what you say or I'll get mugged? - May 20, 2013
- What someone gets paid is up to their boss and the - May 20, 2013
- Did he jump or was he pushed? - May 20, 2013
- Judging people by their pay grade sounds as prejudicial - May 20, 2013
- I want to the rich poorer precisely *because* of the outcome! - May 20, 2013