Ariel Soto-Suver was strolling Sunday Streets in the Mission -- its home every first Sunday this summer, did you hear? -- when she happened across some perfect examples of SF summer weekend chic.
Today's look: Crystal and Libby, 24th Street and Dolores
Tell us about your look: Says Crystal, "I like color, preppy and simple." Libby followed with: "My style is unique, artistic and locally made."
Most Commented On
- One day we will live in a world where nobody is successful - April 24, 2014
- Conway was until he moved to - April 24, 2014
- She loves misery and is unelectable. - April 24, 2014
- Yes, Willie engineered an economic boom which gave us more - April 24, 2014
- iLCrCdhiFRgiSe - April 24, 2014
- Is Cindy Sheehan still talking about how 9/11 was an inside job? - April 24, 2014
- My spellcaster Dr. Ooga answered Steven's wishes - April 24, 2014
- money junkies can be - April 24, 2014
- All poor people ever did for - April 24, 2014
- When was Willie mayor? - April 24, 2014