Guardian street fashion photog Ariel Soto-Suver was on the scene at Bayview Opera House's Saturday summer concert series. The al fresco community fete was packed with rows of organic kale and college prep tutors -- but also fashion. Read on for braided Renee's style philosophy -- and check out Soto-Suver's shots of Elwood from earlier this week.
Today's look: Renee, Third Street and Palou
Tell us about your look: "I love to dress and I love designer clothes."
Most Commented On
- Wrong, the Marsh is the outlier demanding that all their - December 5, 2013
- Surely the onus is on you to soundproof your own space if - December 5, 2013
- and my name is Marga Gomez - - December 5, 2013
- Mr Rutherford is that you? - December 5, 2013
- In reply to the 3 previous - December 5, 2013
- The SFBG is starting to look a lot better recently. - December 5, 2013
- Is that where the cardboard box where you sleep is, Pete? - December 5, 2013
- Yeah that bike lane on Cargo - December 5, 2013
- Clearly the debate cannot be "long over" because most of us are - December 5, 2013
- pdquick, we already rejected the "public option". - December 5, 2013