While walking down Valencia Street towards 19th Street, I stopped Erica because she was just too caplet cute. Her camel colored jacket paired with a black long-sleeve top (and how could you miss those worn in brown vintage boots) was a picture-worthy outfit.
Erica’s jacket, with a pleated upper cape design, defined her waist and was accented with gold snap buttons. I especially loved how she accessorized her outfit with a round top hat that drew attention to her baby doll bob haircut. You don’t see too many women sporting the caplet jacket, but its unique shape and batwing sleeves can be flattering on all body types. From Michael Kors to Forever 21, you can find a wool-blend caplet jacket for a reasonable price. If you’re looking for a unique winter jacket – especially if your closet is full of simple leather coats and trench coats – the caplet look is the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe. You’ll look high fashion and deliciously seasonal, and maybe even feel a bit British.
Most Commented On
- What's your point? - May 18, 2013
- The thing is in this - May 18, 2013
- Texas has a more dynamic economy and less taxes and - May 18, 2013
- Nope, every employer will take the cheapest worker of the - May 18, 2013
- More jobless is not incompatible with a good economy. - May 18, 2013
- It's not harassment unless you think that every aspect of - May 18, 2013
- Astute onservations. SFBg is an uneasy mix of two SF trends. - May 18, 2013
- Your not giving anything to anyone. - May 18, 2013
- For your search engine: - May 18, 2013
- So as a public service, - May 18, 2013