Don’t you wish there was a how-to-guide on how to mix and match patterns properly? How do you really know if that leopard and that floral look good together? There should some kind of chart online you can download that tells you if seesucker pants and a neon T-shirt is an okay fashion combo. Let's just come to terms with it: true style doesn't come from pat answers.
When I stopped Alexandra Haag on 18th Street and Mission, she was wearing a red and black leopard-spotted vintage top and a blue and black tribal-print skirt. For her, mixing and matching is easy. “Just put it on. If it works, it works. If it doesn’t, find something else.” she said.
Simple logic: think less. Brands like Dolce and Gabbana have already embraced this winter trend with its floral print top-leopard print bottom dress. But you don’t have to go to Nordstrom to purchase such an outfit. You probably have the essentials in your closet, say a plaid shirt and paisley pants, or a polka dot blouse and striped leggings.
Remember, there are no rules.
Most Commented On
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014
- Nonprofits might not be - March 10, 2014
- S.F. TAXPAYERS are on the hook - March 10, 2014
- Uber never said they were - March 10, 2014
- You lose. - March 10, 2014
- Progressives have historically been opposed to monopolies. - March 10, 2014
- i will never stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me - March 10, 2014
- People don't seem to - March 10, 2014
- They're not breaking the law - March 10, 2014