I don't think I've ever seen anyone so covered in wine so early in the morning. Clearly, neither had cover model Diego's three-year old daughter, who I was hanging with during our photoshoot at Matthew Reamer's studio in the Mission for this week's Beer and Wine special issue.
"Daddy!" She had a good point -- he was standing barefoot in a puddle of wine. Ever the conscientious dad: "Don't worry sweetie, it's grape juice!"
And so on. Diego -- who you can catch spinning reggae, hip-hop, and world around town as DJ Mr. Lucky -- actress Carolyn, and creative-of-all-trades Bayview native Tossie got a chance to experiment with the trajectory of wine last week at our 10 a.m. cover shoot call. That's real morning to be messing around with flying booze, but they'd pro'd out. Even our art director Mirissa got involved, high-kicking and air-punching Diego into the appropriate defensive posture.
Most Commented On
- From all I've read from - December 10, 2013
- Call Your Mental Health Professional - December 10, 2013
- Translate press into - December 10, 2013
- Just you wait...when these - December 10, 2013
- the Marsh - December 10, 2013
- You have got to be joking - December 10, 2013
- What about the employees? Are we have more jobs. - December 10, 2013
- Flapper Costumes - December 10, 2013
- Homeless Art - December 10, 2013
- Vintage Dresses - December 10, 2013