Our bike spotted this super clean tag in the Lower Haight the other day. It was drawn to the piece not just for its subject matter (you know how bikes tend to stick with their own kind), but also because of the composition. Check those lines! Dynamic! Hot. It was in love.
It's the work of Jaut Cares -- we told our bike -- who has been spraying two-wheelers around the Bay for a hot minute. Superlative local street art photography blog Endless Canvas has been tracking the artist since early last year, and Altar of Unanswered Prayers snapped a radtacular shot of a red, white, and blue number Jaut put up.
Our bike didn't have much to say in response, just recommenced scouting around for the Macaframa minibike and anything/one ever featured on Erin from Calivintage's Bike + Babes blog. Fickle, fickle bici.
Most Commented On
- Then I think that "traditional" or "conventional" would have - July 23, 2014
- Mike Love is well known for - July 23, 2014
- My name is Lorna smith, and I - July 23, 2014
- An amazing testimony on a - July 23, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 23, 2014
- The writer clearly does not - July 23, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 23, 2014