OK OK I know we're giving the bears a lot of play lately in the clubs section, but the whole bear nightlife thing is truly a phenomenon. There's all these bear clubs now! Too bad the music lames, in my book -- all kinda hi-nrg circuity, but I guess that's kind of run-off from the whole "we're fat but macho!" thing. (Fact: bears are big girls. That's what I love about them. They're so cute! I've slept with ever so many... )
So yes, the big (hahahaha) bear club is Bearracuda and now the extra-machowannabes of the universe -- and wonderful, at that. these are hot athletes-- SF FOG RUGBY is hosting this weekend. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!
The Fog invades Bearracuda on Saturday, December 16th @ The Deco Lounge, 510 Larkin at Turk. DJs Underdog and Polar Bear will be spinning tunes. $6 gets you in, with part of the proceeds from the door going to the SF Fog. $2.75 drafts, free massages, rugby players and bears! Festivities run from 10pm to 3am.
There's also a BIG BEAR FOG RUGBY JELL-O WRESTING fundraiser at El Rio on Sunday. REALLY! And it's WOMEN RUGGERS. The ladies on the flyer look truly hot in a bodacious ripped t-shirt babe kinda way -- so hot I accidentally dropped mine in the toilet at Deco where I received it. Didn't make a good straw at all. Looks like the Fog women are really taken over. Here's the dets:
WHERE: El Rio
ADDRESS: 3158 Mission St (@ Cesar Chavez)
DATE: Sunday, December 17, 2006
TIME: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
WHAT: Beer, Jell-O wrestling, Jello-shots, half-dressed high-heeled babes, nearly-nude ringboys, girl-on-girl/girl-on-boy/boy-on-boy/multiples...something to please each discerning visual palatte. HOT.
you must go... you must go ... I must go ....
PS -- went to Metal Patricia's amazing tranny rock n roll party last Saturday (and every second saturday) at My Place. It was fun! I got tequila poured down my throat by Metal P.'s sticky fingers ... a lot ....
Most Commented On
- check and mate! - April 16, 2014
- Famous last words. Let's see - April 16, 2014
- Steven reminds me of Bat Kid sometimes. - April 16, 2014
- they can try - April 16, 2014
- i never belive until i saw it will my eyes that dr aluda is real - April 16, 2014
- Eric are you planning on banning the burning of wood - April 16, 2014
- So any landlord who might have Ellised next year or the year - April 16, 2014
- Muni has an abysmal farebox recovery rate as it is - April 16, 2014
- "Planetary climate emergency!!!" - April 16, 2014
- Yeah, glad they made Muni - April 16, 2014