Day seven. Reason number 42, 895 why I love John Waters arrives midway through the hilarious This Filthy Life -- a concert film of his most recent one-man show -- when he hands down this bit of sage advice:
"If you go home with someone and they don't have any books ... don't fuck 'em!"
That's it for me from TIFF, folks. Back to San Francisco and, no doubt, more movie madness (but on a somewhat less hectic scale ... good thing, otherwise that coffee habit I mentioned earlier would probably escalate into something positively illegal). Now if I could just figure out how to spend up all these $2 coins ...
Most Commented On
- I've hired a few dozen people in my time - March 8, 2014
- Yes, the moderate majority are a majority who agree.on - March 8, 2014
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014