Day seven. Reason number 42, 895 why I love John Waters arrives midway through the hilarious This Filthy Life -- a concert film of his most recent one-man show -- when he hands down this bit of sage advice:
"If you go home with someone and they don't have any books ... don't fuck 'em!"
That's it for me from TIFF, folks. Back to San Francisco and, no doubt, more movie madness (but on a somewhat less hectic scale ... good thing, otherwise that coffee habit I mentioned earlier would probably escalate into something positively illegal). Now if I could just figure out how to spend up all these $2 coins ...
Most Commented On
- Oh, and Snoozers... - April 16, 2014
- Well, yeah, all real estate will still rise - April 16, 2014
- secret of success in life - April 16, 2014
- We don't need a lawsuit - April 16, 2014
- My "notions" are based on real life experiences - April 16, 2014
- Interesting take, Greg - April 16, 2014
- Thank you. Not one *ucking penny in tax increases. - April 16, 2014
- OMG, is this real? so finally - April 16, 2014
- Rent control is an unfair two - April 16, 2014
- No, I think I nailed it. - April 16, 2014