Day seven. Reason number 42, 895 why I love John Waters arrives midway through the hilarious This Filthy Life -- a concert film of his most recent one-man show -- when he hands down this bit of sage advice:
"If you go home with someone and they don't have any books ... don't fuck 'em!"
That's it for me from TIFF, folks. Back to San Francisco and, no doubt, more movie madness (but on a somewhat less hectic scale ... good thing, otherwise that coffee habit I mentioned earlier would probably escalate into something positively illegal). Now if I could just figure out how to spend up all these $2 coins ...
Most Commented On
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Hi, Lilli! - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013
- Great post! - December 5, 2013
- I completely understand what - December 5, 2013
- $40 or $50 would give them the life to which they feel - December 5, 2013
- The truly appalling reality - December 5, 2013
- I always wait until Boots - December 5, 2013