Day seven. Reason number 42, 895 why I love John Waters arrives midway through the hilarious This Filthy Life -- a concert film of his most recent one-man show -- when he hands down this bit of sage advice:
"If you go home with someone and they don't have any books ... don't fuck 'em!"
That's it for me from TIFF, folks. Back to San Francisco and, no doubt, more movie madness (but on a somewhat less hectic scale ... good thing, otherwise that coffee habit I mentioned earlier would probably escalate into something positively illegal). Now if I could just figure out how to spend up all these $2 coins ...
- fuck the bay guardian - August 20, 2014
- On displacement, journalism, and the Guardian's fake Google- - August 20, 2014
- THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ATILA - August 20, 2014
- amPnYfkgpovpron - August 19, 2014
- dr abolo is the solution to your relationship problem - August 19, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - August 7, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014