Bring your favorite pooch (even if he regularly snacks on your US Weekly -- dude, a tooth mark right through Jennifer Aniston's face!) to Dolores Park tomorrow for SF Dog's "Dog Days of August" event.
According to the event website, there'll be "dog arts and crafts" (presumably, made by humans with dog motifs, not actual arts and crafts made by dogs), a doggie fashion show (so Project Runway!), and a screening of Best in Show hosted by the canine-friendly San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation.
UPDATE! Pics from the event after the jump.
Most Commented On
- Lawl, you really think the PR - December 10, 2013
- One problem with activists in - December 10, 2013
- The funny thing is that the - December 10, 2013
- "That Google hasn't refuted - December 10, 2013
- ignorance is bliss. - December 10, 2013
- I wish I could use common - December 10, 2013
- Say someone wildly accuses - December 10, 2013
- Massive FAIL - December 10, 2013
- They think they are - December 10, 2013
- If Milk was spouting the same - December 10, 2013