While major media outlets like the New York Times and the SF Chronicle are busy interviewing PR agents to see if good ol' smelly Mel's antisemitic tirade is going to affect his career (now there's an angle for some real investigative reporting!!), we here at the Guardian have uncovered our own global Gibson conspiracy: Mel Gibson himself is responsible for starting almost every war known to man! Think about it.
Braveheart = Tribal warfare.
Apocalypto = Indigenous warfare
Signs = Alien wars/Crisis of faith
Pocahontas = Colonial wars (bonus "war is hell" points for singing)
Tequila Sunrise = War against Michelle Pfeiffer
Chicken Run = Interspecies war
Conspiracy Theory = War of THE MIND
What Women Want = War of the sexes
Lethal weapon = Race war
Mad Max = War of THE FUTURE
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome = Tina Turner
and pretty much every other movie (Gallipoli, The Patriot, Air America, Passion, Year of Living Dangerously, The Chili Con Carne Club) -- all about WAR!!! And he started them all! OMG!!! ---Marke B.
Most Commented On
- Actually, the bill is - April 16, 2014
- It's not the use of the word "license" - April 16, 2014
- Then move if you're so - April 16, 2014
- I...think...you ... need - April 16, 2014
- Wait unitl the sappy tenant - April 16, 2014
- Eviction lawyers are going to make a lot of money in the next 30 - April 16, 2014
- True, and Steven has maybe seven followers - April 16, 2014
- So he is a loser? - April 16, 2014
- so? - April 16, 2014
- Except people actually pay - April 16, 2014