Pardon the slow post, but last week's Project Runway was kinda on the ho-hum side. (Of course, it's still the best reality show currently on the airwaves, so a ho-hum Runway is still better than the greatest-ever Rock Star: Supernova, if in fact a greatest-ever ep of that show ever existed. Sorry, can't get past the weirdly sculpted facial hair of one Dave Navarro.)
Anyway, the challenge was to design for a woman and her purse-dog ... Uli made a slinky dress for her human model, and her canine model was a pug, so it was a no-brainer that she'd win (though Alison's pair o' ensembles were pretty cute too). There are still so many contestants that the editors have no choice but to highlight the folks who'll have the top and bottom scores. Basically, if you don't get a lot of airtime prior to the runway show, you're IN.
Despite the puppy presence, special Guardian correspondent Max the dog -- who would fit in no one's handbag, and would certainly not appreciate it if you tried to shove him in one, anyway -- snoozed through most of the episode. Well, there's always this week -- the promos hinted at the BIGGEST CONTROVERSY IN RUNWAY HISTORY. Tim Gunn is gonna bring the hammer down! (Could it be due to a certain alleged rip-off artist?) In your face, last season's motherfucking walk-off!
Most Commented On
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014