Only a few diehard nudies occasionally visit the dunes of the locale formerly known as Hidden Beach, where families now roam the sand and homes dot the surrounding area. Zmudowski is in the north end of the county, just south of the Pajaro River.
State beach property.
Follow Struve Road from Highway 1, just north of Moss Landing, to its intersection with Giberson Road. Then take Giberson to its end, at the state beach parking lot. Hike to the north tip of the beach via the dirt access road that starts at the small lot. The beach path runs parallel to the shore, but nude sunbathers usually gather behind the sand dunes.
No longer "hidden" (see above), the site is now ringed by houses and condos.
Mostly a family beach.
Rangers (keep your swimsuit on when rangers or clothed beachgoers are in the area); cold water; wind; fog; riptides.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- "At the Bayview station, Bob - April 20, 2010
- It is also worth noting that - April 20, 2010
- Water and TEA Parties propaganda unlimited... - April 20, 2010
- When Sidewalk Incivility Goes Unchecked - April 20, 2010
- No public comment today... - April 20, 2010
- Water and TEA parties - April 20, 2010
- What happened to Arthur Evans? - April 20, 2010
- George Mellor, aka Paul Helliker - April 20, 2010
- Prop 13 - April 19, 2010
- George Mellor was a Luddite - April 19, 2010